Hear ye! Hear ye!
I have launched my new website as of 1 December, 2006.
If you are interested, please visit:
www.breathingenterprises.com
This will be a more active site and include a blog of sorts. This blog space will be more for the Rev-ness of things.
Thanks for having been a part of my active webness and blogology. Now it is time to evolve some more.
Much love,
Rev. DD
P.S. Today is World Aids Day. Say a little prayer for someone.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Wait a minim.....
Tonight, we rented the new film, "The Fabelmans" and loved it. Incredible performances, screenwriting and story-telling. I espec...
-
What hump? (10 points to alll the people who immediately let their mind's jump to Marty Feldman on that one.) Mid-week and I have only t...
-
There's an old adage that after falling off a horse, one should get up and immediately get back on that horse. That may hold true for an...
-
While in elementary school, did anyone else have to dance around a decorated Maypole on or about May 1st? As a child, I thought it kinda go...
1 comment:
The new site is very attractive Duchess. Write, express, expand your horizons!
"And in the end...the love you take...is equal to the love, you make." Lennon and McCartney
You are much loved.
Post a Comment