Oh...
Speaking of musicals, join us tomorrow night as we show the DVD of "RENT"
some of us will be in the back row singing along and dancing.
those of you seeing for the first time, get front row seats. $5.00
DRESS WARMLY
: )
10 March, 2006
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Wait a minim.....
Tonight, we rented the new film, "The Fabelmans" and loved it. Incredible performances, screenwriting and story-telling. I espec...
-
What hump? (10 points to alll the people who immediately let their mind's jump to Marty Feldman on that one.) Mid-week and I have only t...
-
There's an old adage that after falling off a horse, one should get up and immediately get back on that horse. That may hold true for an...
-
While in elementary school, did anyone else have to dance around a decorated Maypole on or about May 1st? As a child, I thought it kinda go...
1 comment:
Hi Nora,
thanks for your note. And ya know what? I agree with you! As much as I was enchanted by the theatre and it's beauty, it does not reflect what I have been building about community within the church. What I had hoped was that the community itself--North Park-- was going to open up to us an opportunity that the business area where we are does not offer. So, yes, we await God's direction to reveal our perfect home.
RDD
Post a Comment