Hello!
Although the official opening is March 1st, I wanted to check in with everyone to advise them that as the new website is being uploaded, there may be some down time on the server and some connection challenges. Bear with us.
I am so proud of our service and Annual Meeting yesterday.
I will write more details about that on Wednesday.
Thanks to our Web Team ---John, Tim, Jeanne and Victoria for their efforts to get this launched.
Love
The Vacation Rev
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Wait a minim.....
Tonight, we rented the new film, "The Fabelmans" and loved it. Incredible performances, screenwriting and story-telling. I espec...
-
What hump? (10 points to alll the people who immediately let their mind's jump to Marty Feldman on that one.) Mid-week and I have only t...
-
There's an old adage that after falling off a horse, one should get up and immediately get back on that horse. That may hold true for an...
-
While in elementary school, did anyone else have to dance around a decorated Maypole on or about May 1st? As a child, I thought it kinda go...
No comments:
Post a Comment